Tis the season the have playoff parties with friends. Last year this included lots of cheering, lots of glutenizing food and Vancouver riots. This year it is looking a little different. Some great ideas for gluten free playoff snacks include:
2) gluten free chicken wings
3) bacon wrapped scallops
4) dude ranch chips (from roots natural: Maple Ridge)
5) Gluten free chicken pesto pizza from ‘Organic World’ Maple Ridge
6) Gluten free Nachos (I really like the ‘Food should taste good’ brand from Costco.
7) Barbara’s GF cheesies (I really like the Jalapeno flavour). You can get them from Langley Farm market or Roots natural in Maple Ridge.
8) Bison burgers from organic world (the hot dogs are amazing, too)
9) Veggie platter with hummus or another GF dip
10) Hot artichoke dip (recipe to follow in next post)